- Add all the dry base ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Slowly add in the water and mix.
- For your desired jeon, add in additional ingredients and mix until evenly coated. Batter should be runny (a little thinner than pancake batter) and fall from the spoon.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Add a generous amount of cooking oil. Add a thin layer of batter, spreading it out evenly. Cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side until light golden brown and crispy. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve with dipping sauce and makgeolli!
Photos by Jason LeCras