- Free shipping on orders over $100
- 60-day free trial, with free returns
Our 12-inch cast-iron skillet is a durable workhorse ideal for cooking chicken with crispy skin, caramelized onions, and steak. It’s big enough to feed multiple pals, and we've pre-seasoned it to make cleaning easy.
Why It's Special
- Safe for all stovetops (including induction).
- Pre-seasoned for minimal maintenance.
- Ideal for making chicken with crispy skin, caramelized onions, and medium-rare steak.
- Materials: Cast iron, pre-seasoned
- Weight (empty): 9 lbs
- Volume: 4.4 quarts
- Dimensions: 12" diameter, 19.5" long, 2" tall, 1.75" deep.
Beautiful addition to my kitchen!!
It is beautiful and durable and will cook anything. I’ve had my eye on a new Dutch over for over a year and so happy I found this one. Also, women owned! Girl power
I have two of the Great Jones Dutchess pots which work well for larger meals. I wanted to have a bit smaller pot for cooking for two. The size and quality are perfect and I would highly recommend both size pots for every kitchen
Just joking about the title, but I do have plans for the extraordinary piece soon, i.e. when the Texas heat cools down. In the mean time, its a beautiful piece I can enjoy just being on the stove.
CUTE AS HELL
It’s so cute. HBD to me.