To make the dip:
- In the medium Stir Crazy mixing bowl, add the trout and use a fork to flake.
- Add the crème fraîche, lemon juice, and shallot; season with Piment d’Espelette, salt, and pepper.
- Mix to combine and transfer to a serving bowl.
To make the herb topping:
- In the small Stir Crazy mixing bowl, combine the chopped celery and parsley leaves. Add the olive oil, lemon zest, and season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Spoon the herb topping over the trout dip, stirring it slightly into the dip but leaving most on top.
- Sprinkle with Piment d’Espelette and serve with potato chips and cut vegetables.