Dutch Baby: Glossy Edition
- Free shipping on orders over $100
- 60-day free trial, with free returns
Dutch Baby is our round, 3.5-quart cast-iron Dutch oven that nests neatly inside The Dutchess. We've customized it for smaller batches and kitchens — perfect if you frequently cook for one or two people. Now available in three glossy colors!
As part of this launch, we’re partnering with the Museum of Food and Drink (MOFAD) and donating a percentage of sales of these Dutch Babies to support their work in protecting the legacy of the Ebony Magazine Test Kitchen and celebrating critical culinary stories. State of the art in 1971, the wondrous Ebony Magazine Test Kitchen will soon have a permanent home in the Smithsonian’s National Museum of African American History and Culture (NMAAHC), thanks to MOFAD’s preservation efforts.
Why It's Special
- Safe for all stovetops (including induction).
- Nests inside The Dutchess to save space.
- Sized to fit perfectly on one burner. Ideal if you're cooking for one or two.
- Materials: Cast iron with a glossy finish, enameled
- Weight (empty, with lid): 11 lbs
- Volume: 3.5 qt
- Dimensions: 9" diameter, 6" tall with lid
Beautiful addition to my kitchen!!
It is beautiful and durable and will cook anything. I’ve had my eye on a new Dutch over for over a year and so happy I found this one. Also, women owned! Girl power
I have two of the Great Jones Dutchess pots which work well for larger meals. I wanted to have a bit smaller pot for cooking for two. The size and quality are perfect and I would highly recommend both size pots for every kitchen
Just joking about the title, but I do have plans for the extraordinary piece soon, i.e. when the Texas heat cools down. In the mean time, its a beautiful piece I can enjoy just being on the stove.
CUTE AS HELL
It’s so cute. HBD to me.