Fishwife's Cantabrian Anchovies
Fishwife is a female-founded company making ethically sourced tinned seafood. Say hello to the richest, butteriest anchovies that have ever met your lips. Enjoy with good bread and butter, simmered into a rich tomato pasta sauce, or stirred into a caesar salad.
Fishwife's anchovies are:
- Hand-packed by a third-generation, family-owned cannery on the Cantabrian coast using an artisanal process perfected over decades.
- Sourced from Europe's first and only MSC-certified sustainable anchovy fishery.
- Caught in the Cantabrian Sea by fishermen using the purse seine fishing method.
- Semi-preserved through a salt-curing process that lasts for six - twelve months.
- Packed into tins with premium Spanish extra virgin olive oil, sourced directly from farmers in Northern Spain.
Fulfilled by Fishwife; please note this will ship separately but at no additional fee. Additionally, pantry items do not apply toward the free shipping minimum.
- The cans are BPA-free.
- Sold in a 3-pack.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dry space. Refrigerate, if possible.
- Ingredients: Anchovies (fish), organic extra virgin olive oil, salt.
- Net Weight: 1.73 oz/tin
- Shipping: Orders will ship out within one week of purchase. Please allow 2-7 business days for UPS delivery.