Fishwife x Fly By Jing's Smoked Salmon Trio
Fishwife is a female-founded company making ethically sourced tinned seafood. We're excited to bring you their bestselling smash collaboration with Fly By Jing, the first premium Chinese food company that brings thoughtfully crafted pantry staples to the modern kitchen. Smoked salmon with Sichuan chili crisp. Chef's kiss.
Fishwife's smoked salmon tins are:
- Hand-packed at a family-owned cannery on the coast Washington State
- Brined in salt, garlic salt, and brown sugar then hand-packed into cans with Fly By Jing’s Sichuan Chili Crisp, the first & only 100% all-natural Sichuan chili sauce, proudly crafted in Chengdu.
- The salmon is sourced directly from Kvarøy Arctic, the first finfish farm to carry the Fair Trade USA seal, and BAP, ASC and Global G.A.P. certification
- Raised by third-generation family farmers in the icy Arctic circle with deep ocean currents that keep the water fresh
- Fed a zero waste, nutrient-rich diet
- Raised without antibiotics or chemicals
Fulfilled by Fishwife; please note this will ship separately but at no additional fee. Additionally, pantry items do not apply toward the free shipping minimum.
- The cans are BPA-free.
- Sold in a 3-pack.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dry space. Refrigerate, if possible.
- Ingredients: Atlantic Salmon (Fish), Fly By Jing Chili Crisp (Non-GMO Sichuan Rapeseed Oil, Non-GMO Soybean Oil, Dried Chili Pepper, Preserved Black Bean, Garlic, Sesame Oil, Salt, Shallots, Ginger, Mushroom Powder, Sichuan Pepper, Seaweed Powder, Spices), Dark Brown Sugar, Salt, Garlic Salt (Sea Salt, Garlic, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Parsley, Natural Flavor and Extractives of Carrot (for Color))
- Net Weight: 3.2oz / tin
- Shipping: Orders will ship out within one week of purchase. Please allow 2-7 business days for UPS delivery.