Yun Hai’s Taiwanese Cooking Essentials
Yun Hai imports a selection of premium ingredients for Chinese and Taiwanese cooking, sourcing directly from artisans, farms, and soy-sauce breweries in Taiwan. This is a collection of their best sellers: Amber River Soy Sauce is traditional Taiwanese soy sauce made with black soybeans, giving a sweeter flavor. Soy Paste with Glutinous Rice Grains is similar to oyster sauce and great as a glaze. Su Chili Crisp Mala works as a finishing oil and is any dumpling’s best friend. Nyonya Sauce, a spicy garlic vinegar chili sauce, is an easy swap anywhere you’d use sriracha. Lastly, Black Sesame Oil is cold-pressed in the old-fashioned way, so it’s light, toasty, and fresh — great for three-cup chicken.
Fulfilled by Yun Hai; please note this will ship separately but at no additional fee. Additionally, pantry items do not apply toward the free shipping minimum.
- Amber River Soy Sauce — Water, single origin Taiwanese black soy beans, sea salt, sugar. 300ml. Gluten-Free. Shelf stable for 2 years from printed manufacturing date. Keep refrigerated after opening.
- Soy Paste with Glutinous Rice Grains — Water, single-origin non-GMO Taiwanese black beans, rice, sea salt, sugar. Gluten free. 420ml. Shelf stable for 2 years from printed manufacturing date. Keep refrigerated after opening.
- Su Chili Crisp Mala — Soybean Oil, Dried Chao Tian Jiao Peppers, Sesame Seeds, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybean, Wheat, Salt), Sichuan Peppercorn, Salt. Contains soy. Contains wheat. Best before printed date. Store in fridge for maximum freshness
- Nyonya Sauce, Spicy — Garlic, chili, vinegar, sugar. 3.88 oz (110g). Gluten Free. Vegan. Shelf stable for 1 year from printed manufacturing date. Keep refrigerated after opening.
- Cold Pressed Black Sesame Oil — 100% cold pressed black sesame oil. 8.5 fl. oz. Gluten Free. Vegan